Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Notice pursuant to Section 7
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the â€œActâ€), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to TA Global Berhad (hereinafter referred to as â€œTAGBâ€, â€œourâ€, â€œusâ€ or â€œweâ€). For the purpose of this personal data notice, the terms â€œpersonal dataâ€ and â€œprocessingâ€ shall have the meaning prescribed in the Act.
This personal data notice applies to any person whose personal data is processed by TAGB.
1. This personal data notice serves to inform you how your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of TAGB.
2. The personal data processed by us may include your name, identity card number, passport number, occupation, contact details, email address, demographic information such as age, gender, date of birth, marital status, income range, race, nationality, information of any past breaches of or convictions under any law, the relevant services provided to you and any other personal data required for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 below.
3. TAGB may use your personal data for the following purposes (â€œPurposesâ€):
(a) The delivery of notices, services or products and the marketing of such services or products whether present or future, to you;
(b) Preparation and execution of the necessary agreement and/or contract for your purchase of our products and/or properties;
(c) The maintenance and upkeep of purchasers and/or registrants records;
(d) Enable us to send you information by e-mail, regular postal mail, telecommunication means (telephone calls, SMS messages or social chat applications) or internet social media on our latest projects, products and/or services;
(e) Credit assessments, financial and background investigation as and when deemed necessary
(f) Our internal record keeping;
(g) Compliance of any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and projects and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any member companies of our Group;
(h) Vacant possessions, keys handover, property/estate management, customer care and/or defect rectification works; 2
(i) Post vacant possession services, such as club house services, security and customer loyalty programs
(j) Any subsequent commercial transactions in relation to any projects, products and/or services.
4. Your personal data is collected from various sources, including information you have provided us during your online registration, visits to our property gallery, property launches, exhibitions, related websites, any transactions or correspondence with TAGB.
5. You may access and request for correction of your personal data. Please contact us using any of the following modes if you have any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data:
Designated Contact Person
Manager, Marketing Department
TA Global Berhad
34th Floor Menara TA One
22 Jalan P Ramlee
50250 Kuala Lumpur
(603) 2072 1277
(603) 2161 5146
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the Act:
(a) we may charge a fee for processing your request for access; and
(b) we may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction in accordance with the Act.
6. Subject to relevant laws, your personal data may be disclosed to:
(a) Our parent company, subsidiaries, related companies and associated companies, including those established in the future;
(b) Our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
(c) Government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
(d) Our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
(e) Our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers which may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
(f) Third party property management companies for the management of property
(g) any other person which TAGB may think fit, notwithstanding that any such persons may be outside Malaysia, for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes or where such disclosure is required or authorized by law or by the order of a court.
7. Unless otherwise specified by us at the time the personal data is collected, it is obligatory that you supply us with the personal data requested for by us.
8. If you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to carry out the Purpose for which you have provided us the personal data.
9. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
10. This notice is based partly on the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhadâ€™s circular dated 15 November 2013.
By providing to us your personal data, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with all of the foregoing.